Our 2017 Event Partners:
Thought Leadership Partner:
DSI® is the digital supply chain platform company that creates mobile-first and cloud supply chain solutions for the digital economy. We create and deliver world-class technology solutions that enable DSI customers to run their businesses more efficiently, reduce costs and drive growth with extended supply chain visibility.Visit Website
Brough to you by:
Logistics & Supply Chain is not just the new name for Supply Chain Standard, it is the new resource for the world’s logistics and supply chain game changers.
Published four times a year in both digital (eMagazine and iPad versions) and print formats and with a history spanning over 20 years, each edition focuses on thought leadership, comment, analysis and research from leading experts on global supply chain issues.
The digital editions’ enhanced functionality gives solutions providers unique opportunities for audience engagement, while the print edition provides a valued and tangible point of contact for advertisers to reach the key decision makers.
Our trusted website includes the latest news, white papers and case studies, and all content from the print and digital editions.
The weekly Executive Briefing email newsletter brings together the highlights of the website by email to over 17,000 active readers.Visit Website
Logistics Manager is the leading monthly magazine for managers in charge of the supply chain of the UK’s largest industrial, retail and commercial organisations.
Logistics Manager‘s high quality editorial programme concentrates on the core competencies essential to the modern logistics and transport functions. All links in the supply and value chains are covered in every issue of the journal with in-depth case studies detailing how organisations are reducing operating costs and boosting the efficiency of their goods-to-market operations. There is extensive coverage of new distribution and other logistics contracts, industrial property developments, vehicle fleet updates, innovations and information systems technology.
Website: www.logisticsmanager.comVisit Website
14th November 2017
London Hilton on Park Lane, London, UK
Logistics & Supply Chain‘s 21st Supply Chain Excellence Awards were launched as an initiative to recognise and reward organisations that demonstrate excellence in their supply chain operations and are renowned for the rigour of the judging process which also provides valuable feedback for entrants.
Website: www.supplychainexcellenceawards.comVisit Website
The UK’s leading logistics and supply chain information business
Bringing together the UK’s leading logistics and supply chain brands to provide you with the information and services you want, when you want, however you want.
- The UK’s trusted industry magazine Logistics Manager going to 10,535 logistics professionals (ABC Jan to Dec 2014)
- Logistics & Supply Chain, the new name for Supply Chain Standard, the new resource for the world’s logistics and supply chain game changers
- Up-to-the-minute websites reaching over 45,000 unique visitors per month
- Leading intralogistics exhibition for the UK, IntraLogisteX, incorporating the IntraLogistics Awards
- Thought leading conferences: Logistics & Supply Chain Conferences in the UK and central Europe; the 3PL Conference connecting decision makers and solutions providers; Logistics Manager: Technology Showcases giving innovation platforms for new technologies; the Omni-Channel Conference, discussing the vital topics of demand forecasting, fulfilment and returns management, and Road User Charging Conferences attracting over 500 delegates and 40 sponsors
- Bespoke editorial round table sessions throughout the year bringing together select groups of leading thinkers to debate key issues of the day
- UK’s largest, up-to-date and clean database of over 60,000 senior logistics and supply chain professionals
- Europe’s who’s who at the awards event of the year, the European Supply Chain Excellence Awards
Multiple touch points with your customers, one company to deal with: www.akabomedia.co.uk
Call +44 (0)20 7953 3007 to find out moreVisit Website
Thank you to all our of valued event partners. If you are interested in becoming a partner, please contact Katharina Tkatchenko via email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 7953 3014.
Registration is now closed for this conference